Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Basketball


My BASKETBALL (Part 1)

I started liking basketball when i was in grade 4
at HCCS (Holy Child Catholic School, Tondo, Manila),
i was very excited to hold the real basketball, i mean the big ball...
'coz i've been practicing & playing on a junior basketball...
My Uniform (Jersey) no. is 00...why 00? 'coz that time
Michael Hacket (dunno if i spell it right) of Toyota Team
is a popular import player in the PBA....and his jersey no.is 00.

And the, d' Day happens...
On our round robin shooting drill...i am very nervous...
rubbing my both hands to feel the heat, stretch my body....
when i heard..."boooolaaaaa (baaaalllll!!!)"....too late men,
they pass the ball to me...and i didn't catch it...i ate it!!!
yes...i ate the orange big ball, with free mark of voit stamp on my face....(malaass deeen),
suddenly i feel something hot...that runs to my lips..."waaahhhh....dugooooo..."
yes! pati nguso ko pumutok ng dahil sa bolang iyan...
Bottom line...i didn't play on my first game...'coz the whole
playing time i was inside the clinic, holding cotton ball inside my lips...

Part 2
to be continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment